- Former Chief Solicitor of Harrisburg
- Vice Chair of the Harrisburg Parking Authority
- Former Vice-President of the Harrisburg City Council
- Vice Chairman, Board of Control, Harrisburg City Schools
- Former Chief Deputy Insurance Commissioner, Managed “COO” department operations and budget that regulated 2,600 insurance companies doing business in Pennsylvania. Also served as a direct liaison to the General Assembly, the media, and the public. Spearheaded all lobbying activities for Automobile Insurance Reform and Health Care throughout Pennsylvania. Appointed by Governor Milton Shapp.
- A Former Pennsylvania Chief Counsel to all PA. Pension Funds, Dept. of Aging and the State Police.
- Former Counsel to State Police Court Martial Panels. Appointed by Attorney General of PA.
- Appointed by Governor Richard Thronburgh to the Pennsylvania and School Employees Retirement and Pension Funds with more than 66 billion in the combined funds. Negotiated all the real estate contracts and equity investments and venture capital projects for the pension funds. Also served as Chief Council to other State Agencies.
- Appointed by Governor Richard Thornburgh to the Pennsylvania State Medical Board.
- Former Legal, Public Affairs and Civil Rights Consultant to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Honorable Drew Lewis.
Some Community Offices Held
- City Solicitor, City of Harrisburg
- Vice President, Harrisburg City Council
- Member, Harrisburg School Board
- Board Member, Capital Area Special Olympics
- Executive Board, NAACP
- Board of Directors, Dauphin County Bar Association