Dickinson School of Law of Penn State University
- Juris Doctorate
- President of the Student Bar Association
John D. Keith Memorial Scholarship Award Recipient – Given for academic excellence
Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science/Philosophy
- Graduated with High Honors
- Named to 6 Honor Societies
- Selected to the Lion’s Paw Society — the most prestigious all-around award given to a senior at Pennsylvania State University — for academic and extra-curricular achievement
- President of Fraternity
- President of Class
- Executive Board of Inter-Fraternity Council (56 Fraternities), and also Chairman of the Board of Control
Public Education, Community Service & Communication
- Board of Directors of the Dauphin County Bar Association, and Formerly Chairman of the Public Service Section, Pa. Bar Association.
- Authored and produced a 14-part series for public television entitled “The Just Generation,” educating students about their legal rights and responsibilities.
- Received the prestigious National Special Service Award from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting for this series.
- Wrote and produced a 16-part television series for Cable Network entitled “Decade of Justice.” Programs dealt with current events, law, and politics.
- Received several Pennsylvania and National media awards for this non-profit project.
- A frequent guest commentator for Court TV produced in New York on custody and criminal issues and cases. Also a frequent guest on “Its Your Call with Lynne Doyle” on CN8 TV, filmed in Philadelphia and shown nationally.
- Logged over 2200 “public service hours” on the radio on legal issues alone over the years.
- Taught seminars on “Our Society and the Law” and “Politics in America” at the Harrisburg Area Community College, and still lectures at nursing homes, senior centers, service clubs and schools (middle & high school and college).
- Hosted weekly radio shows on three stations over the years on all topics, and still does a TV show called “The Corky Goldstein Show” produced in Harrisburg, PA., and shown on Channel 20, WHBG-TV.
- Represents the Pennsylvania Bar Association on monthly TV interviews on “Comcast Newsmakers” and “Local Edition” interpreting legal issues, cases in the news in Pennsylvania and throughout the country. He received twice the “President’s Award” from the NAACP for his service to the minority community.